Thursday, July 8, 2010

LMAO : Musician Prince Claims The Internet Is 'Completely Over'~



Prince, best known for looking like a pretty lady with a skeezy mustache who tried changing his name to a symbol, claims the internet is beat and it's time to move on. Well damn, way to Purple Rain on my online parade!~

Unlike most other rock stars, he has banned YouTube and iTunes from using any of his music and has even closed down his own official website~


He says: "The internet's completely over. I don't see why I should give my new music to iTunes or anyone else. They won't pay me an advance for it and then they get angry when they can't get it~

"The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good~

"They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."

Listen: I hate numbers as much as the next guy who never learned how to long divide. And I'll also be the first to admit that except for The Hills, MTV sucks balls. Haha, stop throwing things at me. But seriously, Princess -- can I call you Princess? My point is, Squire, the internet ain't dead. It'll live on forever in the hearts and minds of our robotic overlords. What?! I'm being for real real not for play play~

via : mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment