Sunday, July 26, 2009

Start a fire with style – pac-man style~


If you have to have a lighter, it might as well be a Zippo… and if you have to have a Zippo, it might as well have Pac-Man on it. This is logic, people, born of science. Don’t try to dispute it~

30th anniversary Pac-Man lighters, just the thing to hand down to the grandchildren someday. Oh, tie-in merchandise. Never change–particularly if you look this spiffy. I’m not a big fan of lighters or anything (is anyone?), but I have to admit that these Zippos are sporting a pretty nifty design. I think I’m particularly fond of the simplicity of design #3, though #1–”Game”–is pretty nice~

Pac-Man’s actual 30th anniversary isn’t until next year, but it looks like people are gonna start early by getting a jump on the other celebratory gear. All hail a year of Pac-Man! I’m for it~

via : tinycartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment