Monday, May 17, 2010

Iceland, Eyjafjallajokull erupting - May 1st and 2nd, 2010~

Iceland, Eyjafjallajökull - May 1st and 2nd, 2010 from Sean Stiegemeier on Vimeo.



Photographer Sean Stiegemeier spend 4 days at the fly-over footage he took of Eyjafjallajökull erupting, and he turned it into a breathtaking time-lapse video.
"So I saw all of these mediocre pictures of that volcano in Iceland nobody can pronounce the name of, so I figured I should go and do better. But the flights to get over took forever as expected (somewhat). 4 days after leaving I finally made it, but the weather was terrible for another 4. Just before leaving it got pretty good for about a day and a half and this is what I managed to get.
Wish I had more time. I missed all the cool Lightning and the Lava of the first eruption. But I figure this will just be a trial run for another day.
I am of course accepting sponsors to send me back there for more please...!! haha
Music: Jónsi - Kolniður (jonsi.com) Canon 5d mkII "~

via : vimeo

No comments:

Post a Comment