Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's Stained Glass Time!: Tokyoflash's Latest~



It's been awhile since Tokyoflash dropped a time-telling bomb on us, and frankly, I've been missing it. Just like your affection, EXCEPT YOUR AFFECTION OBVIOUSLY CAN'T TELL TIME (stop calling in the middle of the night, jerk!). Introducing the $168 Kisai 'Broke'~

A striking fragmented display, full face mineral crystal lens and a new way to read time that's almost like a regular clock, features that will make you want to break away from dictated fashion trends~

Broke is the first watch in the Kisai series to be USB rechargeable, ensuring enhanced brightness and long lasting battery life~

Reading the time couldn't be easier. Touch the button and a shattering animation will light up the display. The outer ring of blocks represent hours in the same position as hours on a clock face. The inner ring of blocks represents five minute intervals in the same position as minutes on a clock face. Four single minutes are shown in the center~

Granted 'Broke' probably isn't the best name for a product, but I can look past that because my eyes have trouble focusing anyways. And I'm not just saying that because you should show me your breasts so I can tell you what they look like in 4-D, but you should. For science. Wait -- let me grab my lab-camera~

via : tokyoflash

No comments:

Post a Comment