Friday, March 5, 2010

Well It's About Frickin' Time: Commercial Jetpack Hitting The Market For $75,000~



We've already heard about Martin's jetpack several times in the past, and now, finally, they're going into production -- and for $25K less than previously expected. Oh -- oh God -- JETBONER!~

The Martin Aircraft Company jetpacks have about 200 HP coming out of their dual propellers. They can go up to 1.5 miles [high] in the air and reach speeds of 60 mph. They will aim to make about 500 packs a year~

These jetpacks were invented by Glenn Martin, who unveiled his prototype last year in July. This whole contraption weighs less than 254 lbs, so in the UK, you won't need a pilot's license to travel in it. It is capable of traveling 30 miles with a full tank of fuel~

OMG I'm finally gonna fly! Probably straight into power lines, BUT THAT'S A RISK YOU TAKE WHEN YOU'RE A MODERN AMELIA EARHART. So, what will you all pay me $75K to do? I'll do anything. Except that. Or that. Ooooooor that. Jesus you people are sick. I'm digging it. No, no I'm not, but I am filing a restraining order~

via : technabob

No comments:

Post a Comment