Monday, February 1, 2010

NASA Not To Revisit Moon After All, Orion, Constellation Programs Getting Scrapped~



That's right, would-be astronauts, you can forget about NASA ever sending you to the moon strapped to a giant rocket, cause that shit ain't happening. Your only chance now is lassoing a moonicorn and barebacking that bitch to outerspace~

"Obama wants to end NASA's moon program, turn over space transportation to commercial companies and jump-start technologies needed for future human exploration of Mars and other destinations, officials said on Monday~


Obama's budget ends work on the shuttle follow-on vehicle, known as Orion, as well as a pair of rockets developed to fly astronauts to the space station, the moon and other destinations in the solar system~

Funds previously earmarked for the Constellation program, initially intended to return U.S. astronauts to the moon by 2020, instead would be used for research projects that include robotics and other technologies needed to prepare for an eventual human mission to Mars"~

Privatizing space transportation? I don't know how I feel about that besides GW's ROCKET TOURS NOW TAKING RESERVATIONS!! Week long space trips start at $1million. Now I know what you're thinking, "I bet the GW's just gonna get me high and drop me off at Space Camp". And that, my friend, is a safe bet~

via : msnbc

No comments:

Post a Comment