Sunday, January 24, 2010

Harry Potter Section Of Universal Studios' Islands Of Adventure Coming This Spring~



Maybe you already knew this because you're a Hogwarts graduate but Universal Studios is opening a Harry Potter themed section of its Islands of Adventure park in Orlando this spring. Magic! From what i can tell it's gonna be like three rides and twelve ridiculously overpriced restaurants and stores. Whee! (Get me a new wizard hat) Speaking of Harry Potter, you know what I saw the other day? Some grown-ass adult driving around with a 'My Parents Blatantly Hid My Hogwarts Acceptance Letter' bumper sticker on his car. So you know what I did? I honked to get his attention and then waved my own little wand at him. Yeah, it was pretty magical~

Official Site

via : geekologie

No comments:

Post a Comment