Sunday, November 1, 2009

Guy Needs 1M Facebook Fans And Girlfriend Will Let Him Turn House Into A Pirate Ship~



I've always wanted to be a pirate, and the onlyway I can truely do this is to live aboard a pirate ship, as I am tied into a house and a mortgage with this house, and I dont live anywhere near the sea, the only thing I can do is to turn my house into a massive pirate ship~


I already have enough money to buy some wooden slats from B&Q, I just need to get my girlfriend to agree to remortgage the house so that I can afford decking, and masts, and eventually sails~

If 1 million people joined this group it would help her understand that this isnt such a bad idea, and lots of people would do it as well, and it would help my dream come true~

If you can leave a piratty message on the wall, it would also help~

via : http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2250482938

No comments:

Post a Comment