Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crazy Conceptual Headphones~



Nokia recently held a design competition for headphones, encouraging designers to base their imaginings on their favorite music. What resulted were some truly insane designs. . The one on the bottom, for example, is called "I'm Flying" and is based on I Believe I Can Fly by R. Kelly. Practical? Not in the slightest. Awesome? Very much so. The First pair shown are Inspired by Michael Jackson's Thriller, it's basically like wearing a crazy diorama on your head. Obviously, none of these will be for sale at Best Buy anytime soon, but they sure are cool to look at~

via : PSFK

1 comment:

  1. I like to listen music every time, I usually wear my headphone. Actually, I want a house close to the camp and listen loud music, that’s why I think costa rica investment opportunities is a great option for me and for another ones.

    ReplyDelete